Aug 31,2010
Aug 31,2010
We have lived in this apartment for 7 months now, and for the first month we didn't have any hot water (in the dead of winter). They don't hire repairmen from in or near your hometown. For example the man who eventually managed to fix our boiler had to drive through the snow... all the way from Manchester. (We're from Sheffield)

All around the bottom of the shower had black mould - and we rang up so that someone could sort this out. They hired people who did such a shoddy job that the rubber sealant is now cracking and there is the same amount of mould as before.

We have a Juliette Balcony door that doesn't close properly, and in the winter let in a nasty draught - they sent someone out who suggested that we just leave it because it would take too long for him to fix, because the whole door had been put in at the wrong angle.

In the last 2 days before we moved in, we came to the property for another look around and noticed that the doorhandle on the main bedroom door had come off - they simply refused to have anyone fix it and said we'd have to pay for any damage - this was after we moved in and found the doorhandle still hadn't been fixed, and at one point in the evening the door closed itself and I was trapped in the room, my boyfriend had to shoulder barge the door to get it open.

Oh! And the on-going saga with our fob to get into the building, we were promised 2 upon moving in... and to this day we still only have 1 - they simply don't care even though we must have rang them about 50 times now.

The staff is always conveniently out of the office or on holiday, or on a 3 hour lunch break when I ring.

I would not use this company again, I'm dreading moving out and what is going to happen to our deposit.

If you are reading this and you are a member from this company - you better suggest to them that they need to get their act together.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 4! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 4