Aug 30,2010
Aug 30,2010
With Sincere Thanks for going above the call of duty, I must commend Zoe Tickner from Streets Ahead in Crystal Palace for being exceptional in following through on her promises.

With so many agents not worth their salt, I found dealing with Zoe a breath of fresh air, as she simplified matters as best as possible, followed through when she said she would, and was genuinely committed to finding me a place, and that is well worth the commendation for when most agents were looking for a sale, she took the time to find me something that she knew would be suited to me.

I Thank You Zoe Tickner, for your commitment, for keeping your word and recommend you confidently to people looking for an agent with integrity and honesty.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch