Aug 07,2013
By: 'David Schofield'
Aug 07,2013
I have nothing but praise for Preston Baker and their staff, especially Claire Lowcock. I was selling my late fathers house and myself and my family were treated with compassion and respect at all times, the service was excellent and without fault.
We were promised there would be no charge if the property was sold within 6 weeks- it sold at 5 weeks and 5 days. I was expecting at least a small admin fee but no, it was just as promised FREE! What a refreshing change in todays world, once again many thanks to Preston Baker, I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly be using them again if I should sell my property.
By: James Baker
Aug 09, 2013
Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to review our service it is great to hear about your positive experience with Preston Baker Moortown and in particular Claire Lowcock who is an outstanding estate agent.

Preston Baker