Aug 27,2010
Aug 27,2010
I have been a tenant in one of Raine and cos let properties for the past 16 months. Despite me paying my rent on time every month without fail I still find myself in a situation where they are incredibly unhelpful.

1) At the end of my tenancy the landlord stated I could take all furniture as it was not needed, I took a large wooden chair (value maybe
By: Michael
May 25, 2013
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
My name is Michael Marsh and I am one of the Directors of Raine and Co. Since we started the company in 1991 we have sold and let many properties and as a result we have many, many people who are confident to recommend our services to other people (http://www.raineandco.com/testimonials). This and our reputation are something that we are very proud of and also something that we are very protective of so we invite any person that has a compliant about our company to speak to either a Director or one of our Managers so that we can rectify their problem. We can ensure any potential customer whether they are a buyer, seller, landlord, professional tenant or student that they are very important to us and we will endeavour provide them with the best possible service.
[[EDIT ORIGINAL END]]

My name is Michael Marsh and I am one of the Directors of Raine and Co. Since we started the company in 1991 we have sold and let many properties and as a result we have many, many people who are confident to recommend our services to other people . This and our reputation are something that we are very proud of and also something that we are very protective of so we invite any person that has a compliant about our company to speak to either a Director or one of our Managers so that we can rectify their problem. We can ensure any potential customer whether they are a buyer, seller, landlord, professional tenant or student that they are very important to us and we will endeavour provide them with the best possible service.

Raine and Co