Aug 26,2010
Aug 26,2010
Was a tenant for a year a few years ago. When I left, I couldn't attend the time they'd set to go round and check inventory, so had to trust them. I never saw a penny of my deposit again. One of the outlandish claims was a small TV had been taken. The TV in question was moved into a wardrobe on day one and never used once. I had forgotten to take it out of the wardrobe, but when I said it was there, was told it wasn't and was conned out of 1300. Perhaps the landlord was to blame more than Robert for that I don't know. After trying to take him to court for it, I had to give up as there was no evidence. Thankfully deposit laws have changed since then, but my experience with RL wasn't great and I wont be doing that again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Lehrer Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Lehrer Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Lehrer Properties Office 1