Feb 07,2008
Feb 07,2008
Hadleigh branch in Essex and especially some upstart manager called Steve Kelly....truly awful agent.....overly pushy and very un-professional attitude when valuing my home... I don't usually bother giving feedback but I felt I had to warn people off this agency.
By: Percy33
Sep 17, 2008
You'll pleased to hear that the Hadleigh branch has been closed now along with several other Haart and Spicer McColl offices - it seems that their reputation is finally having an effect on their business. Long time coming!
By: Customer Relations Manager
Feb 21, 2008
Hi Barbara, you may have noted my previous comment about the last review. I am sorry to learn you were unhappy with the valuation provided and would welcome the chance to look into this for you. If you would like to send me an email with your concerns you can do so at melanie.ainger@spicerhaart.co.uk.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 1! To leave a new review of Haart Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 1