Aug 03,2013
By: 'Helen Hosier-Smith'
Aug 03,2013
From the very first phone call I made to the Prospect office in Maidenhead, I have been impressed by the professionalism and enthusiasm by all members of staff I have been in contact with. Initially Adil came round to value my property - I wanted an honest and achievable quote, which I received; along with an explanation why that figure was reached. Then John came round to go through the whole selling process - I was extremely impressed with all the Marketing tools Prospect have to offer and it definitely made me feel confident I would get a quick sale. Kier came round to take the photos for the brochure - advising the whole time how to get the best out of my house through the pictures. I think the most important thing for me has been the very regular updates received from my \'team\' at Prospect - which is an area I feel is seriously lacking in many Estate Agencies in this area. I cannot recommend Prospect highly enough - they sold my house in a week!!!! Thanks guys.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Aug 09, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to praise our team and we are delighted that your expectations were met. We welcome your feedback and wish you all the best for the future.

Prospect Estate Agency