Aug 25,2010
Aug 25,2010
The agent had already accepted offer for the property but did not inform so. As a result I called the next day in order to inform I wanted to rent the house and I was announced that she had already 3 offers and the house was finally let. They showed me the property while they had accepted an offer, without though letting me know during the viewing.
By: Dauntons
Sep 30, 2010
Melina - You were apparently in a competitive bidding situation for a flat. Please note WE WORK FOR THE LANDLORD and as such we try to achieve the best price we can for them. That said we also try to be as fair and accommodating to applicants as we can. In a fast moving market you perhaps weren't quick enough to respond. We would still show you a property if we had received offers but it would be unlikely if our clients had already accepted one. That would be illogical, we'd just be doing the same job twice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dauntons Pimlico! To leave a new review of Dauntons Pimlico, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dauntons Pimlico