Aug 23,2010
Aug 23,2010
Absolutely terrible service. When looking for student accomodation earlier this year, tenant network was the first place my friends and I looked, as the property itself and all the staff looked easy-going and friendly, just the thing 4 nervous students needed when deciding on a house to rent for an entire year! Sadly, the service was a shocking dissapointment from my first impressions. The estate agent who dealt with us extremely uninterested in making us feel valued as customers, in fact while we were talking to him about what we were looking for, another estate agent came in the door and went on to talk and flirt with our guy for at least 5 minutes while we all just sat around the table in an uncomfortable silence. I found this to be extremely unprofessional. He then proceeded to try and talk us totally out of the areas we wanted to visit saying there were no longer any available for us, even though we could clearly see there were still lots left. He then proceed to drive us round to the undesired locations at breakneck speed in his car, trying to get us to all 4 houses as quickly as he could. Half way though the tour of houses, he then proceeded just to drive us back to the tenant network building, we all got out of the car without even mentioning the last two properties and told us to come back if we wanted any of the places, and then went back inside, leaving us all standing on the pavement outside gobsmacked. I just left with the feeling that if we hadn't been students we would have been treated with a great deal more respect, even though at the end of the day, we are still paying customers, and I thought that was a great great shame. 0 out of ten from me. I've never been treated as such a second class citizen in all my life.
By: Tenant Network
Jan 28, 2013
We have an internal complaints procedure and follow The Property Ombudsman code of conduct. We take customer service very seriously and would like to resolve this matter in a professional manner. Please send an email to listing your full name, the full address of the property you rented and the dates of your tenancy and we will be in touch to address any issues you may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3