Aug 23,2010
Aug 23,2010
They are very rude and unprofessional - they confirmed to us they would show us three properties. We live quite far away from Purley and we were running a bit late. When I told them we would be twenty minutes late, they got really aggressive and told me they would not be able to show any property on that day (turned out that they only arranged one viewing for us). They never rearranged the viewing for the first property, but arranged a couple of viewings for the following day.

Unfortunately our car would not start on that day, and I contacted the agent that we would not be able to come. Today I received a voicemail message saying that they would not arrange any further viewings for me and that they would take off my name from the register, as I did not go to see the properties. I would understand them if I did not call them at all and ignored the arranged viewings but I left a voicemail message (nobody answered calls as it was Sunday) and sent them an e-mail explaining the situation (I was quite upset about the car not starting up). They just told me to contact them if I would not be able to go to see the properties and they never explained to me that they would remove my registration if I cancel the viewings. The voicemail message was really rude, as if I had done something wrong, while they just did not do their job properly.

I read other review comments now and I realised that I should never have contacted them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews office-59! To leave a new review of Andrews office-59, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews office-59