Aug 23,2010
Aug 23,2010
Where to begin? The boss is presumably so busy sorting out his agents' mess that he is too busy to deal with clients himself. I have found the staff to be inarticulate, unprofessional, and unhelpful. One boy (I baulk at using the word man) has a habit of answering the phone with his mouth full of food. Another member of staff has quite the worst telephone manner I have ever encountered (I worked in Customer Service for a long time and know very well how clients should be treated). They accompany all viewings but if you happen to be at home will not bother to introduce you to the viewer and will often be on the telephone while rushing around the house. I timed one viewing with them; it lasted precisely 2 minutes and 44 seconds. My property is considerably larger than a studio, so one would think a viewing would take at least 5 minutes. No chance! I will try to update this review with further details once I have managed to disinstruct them and saved myself from more wasted time chasing them up for basic things. God forbid that someone makes an offer through them; I'm betting it'll take at least 6 months to progress the sale as they are slower than a koala and their service will never be worth the 1.6% fee you'll be paying them. If you must use an agent in the area, try anyone (including the dodgy ones on the high street) before you try Ellis & Co of Leyton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Leyton! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Leyton