Aug 21,2010
Aug 21,2010
I've contacted Winkworth's Crystal Palace branch in order to book a viewing at a property I was willing to buy as I even had the budget for it and would've probably put an offer (if I would've managed to visit it) but it took the agency 4 working days to contact me back. Mr Ryan called me asking if I was still interested in viewing the property (which is quite obvious) without showing any kind of care for the work he does and advised me he would contact me as soon as he got the keys to the property (as if it would take long considering the flat was already being offered for some time). After this contact, I never received any further call from them, even though I chased them once and left message to the agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 32! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 32, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 32