Jul 29,2013
By: 'Susan'
Jul 29,2013
I have been in around 7 different rented houses with my mother, never has she been charged to return keys.
I am a student at the university in Bath, first year student and went through knights of bath to get a house.

They didn\'t send us the communal area inventory until 2 months before moving out, even after much pestering for it.
When the microwave broke, no one came and fixed/replaced it for at least a month.
When there were rats in the house, it took them over a week to do anything about it.

Returning my keys to Knights of Bath I was charge £24.00.
Admin fees were over £150- the new estate agent I am using (Apple lets) only charge £60
In the contract, they can also charge an extra £25 for carrying out the check out inspection which is ridiculous.

There were five of us living in the rented house, obviously they have overcharged us all and made ALOT of money out of us.

When trying to get the check out report back, I was told I would recieve an email (10days after inspection) I did not.
I rang up, the lady was supposedly going to ring me back. I waited 2 hours- no call.
Rang back again, she explained she was just sending the report.
Waited until 5:00pm.
No email.
Rang up again, woman explained she might send it that evening.

It has been 4 days since ringing up and I rang up again today asking where the check out report is.

I have to wait a few more days.

Just don\'t bother with Knights of Bath, they charge too much and have terrible customer service.
Not charged so much for admin fees. Handled problems with the house quickly and efficiently. Sent the Check out Report on time. Actually done some work in their new office that is being redecorated.
Attached Files