Aug 19,2010
Aug 19,2010
My husband and I have just exchanged and due to complete very shortly on a sale and purchase which were both marketed through Streets Ahead. From start to finish we have found them to be extremely efficient, with excellent communication. From the first point of contact with the valuer through to the progressing of the sale once offers had been accepted we have nothing but praise. In particular Anne Ridge has done over and above what would normally be expected of an agent and in a very difficult situation has not only been proactive in keeping all parties on the boil but has been extremely supportive to myself and my husband throughout. I would recommend her and Streets Ahead to any potential client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch