Aug 19,2010
By: 'Knotty'
Aug 19,2010
I recently bought 111 Charlton Lane through your branch, I dealt with Justin throughout and I must thank him for his great estate agency skills! I have worked in property for 20 years being involved in mortgages and buying mostly! so I have lots of experience obviously in the service estate agents give, Justin was very proactive in the process and I can say that I think towards the end his calls up and down the chain held the whole process together; sellers up the chain were getting nervous. As an example I was selling my house in Fulham through Strutt & Parker; Justin managed to speak and get more information and actuate assessment of the state of play for their related two sales through the solicitors than even the actual S & P dealing! So credit due all-round to him. I was also very pleased to get two bottles of wine & pack from your branch when we collect the keys, a nice touch I thought.

CJ Hole