Aug 18,2010
Aug 18,2010
Although the start of the tenancy went without any real problems, although I always felt they were overly pushy, and was very suspicious of their desire to have transactions in cash. At the end of the tenancy, they frequently tried to gain access to the property without giving any notice and then their admin assistant shouted at me on the phone that I was being unreasonable and had to let them and anyway, they had keys. I was left scared of being in my own flat. When they did make arrangements to view the property, they frequently did not turn up or turned up several hours late and still expected to be let in. The charges for 'cleaning' at the end of the tenancy were unreasonable, and the copy of the bill requested to prove the costs never arrived. They are not a very professional company and I would advise avoiding them at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Drayton Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Drayton Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Drayton Properties Office 1