Jul 18,2013
Serge
Dean
By: 'Joan Wray-Niles'
Jul 18,2013
Square Quarters letting agent had supported me in the first instinct by providing painters to paint my flat after it was vacated by previous tenant. They helped me to bring the flat to an attractive state fitting for the best tenant by pointing out what was needed to done. While my flat was in facilitated decorative process, Square Quarters show an appreciation for the value of time and money by encouraging viewings during that time.There was also a checking of work completed with the ease communication and support that as a landlord, I felt my interest and concerns were fully listened and supported by them. I felt facilitated as a landlord and yet, perform my role. Square Quarters was able to find suitable tenants before the decorating was completed .I am happy and would recommend Square Quarters landlords.

Square Quarters