Aug 16,2010
Aug 16,2010
I approached Dutch and Dutch and a number of other local agents a few months for advice on our house in west hampstead. The advice they provided was impartial, accurate and in MY best interests not just to win my business.
I subsequently instructed Dutch and dutch to sell my house which has just completed and the service throughout was exceptional, I would highly recommend them.
By: Hasi
Jan 25, 2011
Shirley, perhaps you got lucky with them, I am happy for you. I had an impression they were honest, professional and impartial and naively trusted them. In my case they concealed crucial information, which, had I known in advance, I would never have signed the contract. Now I am stuck.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1