Jul 17,2013
By: 'dlc1970'
Jul 17,2013
I have been with Destiny for less than 3 months but my property is now let. Their prices are much more competitive than other agents and far more competitive than a previous agent used (very bad experience indeed with, Reeds Rains). My experience so far is excellent with Destiny. Good communication and friendly service, initially speaking to Pauline who was most helpful at the outset. Their inventory, which I have just received, is most thorough especially when compared to my previous experience with RR. There has been a slight problem the first week the tenants have moved into the property (toilet flush) but Sharon the manageress has organised her plumber to attend at a competitive price at short notice. Hopefully this support will continue and my involvement with the property kept to a minimum. Based on my experience with Destiny Property these last 3 months I would recommend.

Destiny Property and Lettings