Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
Oppida has proven themselves an excellent agent, representing me surprisingly well to the landlord whenever I have had needs at the flat we rented from them. Stepping back though, Ed and the others have been consistently friendly, professional and helpful. I\'ve had the usual run of the mill problems with needing a blind replaced or a boiler looked at etc over the last year and they\'ve always swiftly managed the situation - something I see as crucial with any agent. When the bed needed replacing they swiftly discussed with the landlord then replaced it with a new one. Whatever I\'ve needed to discuss with them they have put themselves out to be available and ready to chat and help.

I didn\'t expect such positive support from an agency and in fact generally loathe letting agents, but Oppida are a distinct exception to the rule. I have no hesitations recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oppida Bermondsey! To leave a new review of Oppida Bermondsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oppida Bermondsey