Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
We recently completed the purchase through GPees. Barry behaved in truly professional behavior throughout the process. He was quite quick in responding emails or queries. He was always patient enough with our queries and kept everything transparent which I believe is the key during property transaction. I heard a lot of terrible stories about estate agents but I\'m happy to say that he has proven those untrue. We would take this opportunity to thank Barry and whole sales team GPees for reducing the stress and for keeping the whole process on schedule. Whole sales team at GPees behaved quite professionally during the process and worked like a team. We would also like to thank Ashley who kept everything under control during Barry\'s annual leave.

Thanks a mill!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke