Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
The worst estate agent on planet. I\'ve been an excellent tenant so far, but as I approached the end of my tenancy, the troubles started. First, 3 months before contract anniversary, they started phoning and emailing me regarding my notice. N.b. my notice is 2 months, not 3. Got contacted by 3 different "property managers" by post regarding repossession if I don\'t give my notice. That\'s breach of contract. Then erected a LET sign in front of my house because it\'s good for business when the contract is ongoing. Maybe they forgot a Tenancy Shorthold Agreement is for non-business purposes. They want renewal fees for periodic contracts, even if their own document says something else. To repair something simplistic takes ages, e.g. a dripping tap took 3 weeks.
Please, never do business with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Bracknell! To leave a new review of Chancellors Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Bracknell