Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I rang to enquiry about a property as we were planning to move in just over a month. I was surprised it was still available as we had seen it on RightMove over a month ago, it looked really nice and properties to rent in that area are few and far between. So I expressed my surprise and the man explained they were doing some work to it, so in conversation I said "oh right do you actually own the property?". He then cut me short saying he didn\'t like where this conversation was going and put the phone down on me.
There was no effort to ask about me or my partner as prospective tenants, nor did he allow me to explain my situation.
It really upset me and I was very taken aback. This was customer service at its poorest. I shall NOT be persueing this agency nor recommending it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C P Walker & Son Office 1! To leave a new review of C P Walker & Son Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for C P Walker & Son Office 1