Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
Initially the company were extremely helpful and the paperwork etc was handled very quickly. However when I entered the property I noticed two major issues within the flat which would could not have been noticed when I viewed the property. For one of the issues I had to eventually get an external agency to fix the problem as the maintenance team never appeared and the other issue was resolved only after several phone calls.

As I reached the end of my tenancy the company became very forceful of their wishes and how they wished to arrange viewings, which I did not mind, but because of issues on their side they harassed me continually to solve their problems. It became clear the staff were incompetent and their system has many flaws in it. The staff were extremely rude with one member of staff hanging up on me when I rang back to discuss an issue.

I would never use this company again and will warn people not to use them.
By: Maintenance
Jul 17, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

I am very upset to read your review. Can you please send me your property address and I will look into what went wrong here. You can email direct on maintenance@murrayandcurrie.com

Kind Regards