Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I have used several estate agents and these are by far the worst. Ethan is incompetent and lies to cover his mistakes. He didn\'t keep in contact with the seller and lied about how ready they were to move. They in turn had no idea about our requirements. He kept telling us that the top of the chain was ready and waiting for us which caused the bottom of the chain to pay extra to have everything fast tracked. The consequence of this was that we had to pay to put our furniture in storage and incur extra removal costs. The sale nearly didn\'t go through because of all the extra headaches caused by Ethan not doing his job and lying to cover up. When I complained to Joanne, the office manager, she denied that Ethan had done anything wrong and tried to blame it on me and my buyers. She didn\'t care if the sale fell through and her manner was rude and abrupt. What should have been any easy transaction ended up taking four months.
They could have done their job properly and not been deceitful and rude. An apology would have gone a long way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Sutton Mann! To leave a new review of Mann Sutton Mann, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Sutton Mann