Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
Barnes Kingsnorth handled my house sale with ease. They were efficient, helpful, attentive and obviously experts in their field. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other sellers and buyers alike. They sold my house on the second viewing, and followed the sale right through to the end, keeping me informed all the way along. I never had to chase them for anything. Karen helped me with the paperwork from the solicitor for both my house sale and our onward purchase as it was a little overwhelming. She explained everything clearly and concisely and put my mind at ease.

All in all, they come highly recommended from me! The team for my sale consisted of Elaine, Karen, Ann and Dawn. All were amazing.
By: Manager
Jul 18, 2013
What a super review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services when you must have been so busy- we are most grateful. I am so pleased to know that my team met all your expectations and that you wouldn't hesitate to recommend us- that is so heartening to know. You cannot beat a personal recommendation. Thanks once again- we hope you'll be very happy in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnes Kingsnorth Estate Agents Pembury Sales and Lettings! To leave a new review of Barnes Kingsnorth Estate Agents Pembury Sales and Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnes Kingsnorth Estate Agents Pembury Sales and Lettings