Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I wanted to rent out my flat for the first time and Mario took me through all I needed to know, gave me tips and advice and handled the process for me in a very satisfactory and professional way. Everything went smoothly throughout and when it came to contract signings and inventories etc Rebecca was very professionally managing the process and ensured all was finalised on time. I still feel that they are there for me, as a landlady, and that I can walk in and ask them advice at any time, which is very important for me being completely new at all of this. They are true professionals and it really shows. Thanks to the entire team for your support throughout this period and looking forward to doing more business with you in years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1