Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
Copy below of the feedback email sent to Mark Manning, Director, Fine & Country:

Feedback on the sales process & Tori Titheridge

If you are looking for an independent \'test\' of your service, I don't think you could get any more objective than the route I used to make an enquiry, then proceeding to make an offer followed by exchange of contracts. I called the Fine & Country office on a \'cold call\' in essence and spoke to Tori directly about two properties I wished to view. From the outset my enquiry was handled with the utmost professionalism and I could not have been more satisfied with the service I received from Fine & Country and Tori specifically.

In short, Tori is outstanding. She is:

¢â‚¬Â¢ Highly professional - Tori\'s knowledge of the properties within your portfolio, their individual features, the local area and the property market as a whole was excellent.

¢â‚¬Â¢ Articulate and an adept facilitator of negotiations - Tori was helpful to both the Buyer and Seller in swiftly concluding a deal acceptable to both parties.

¢â‚¬Â¢ Responsive - All emails and calls were returned by Tori on the same day as the enquiry and usually within an hour\'s time scale.

Handling of viewings and process to contract

Prior to arranging a viewing, Tori was able to give me a good level of information on the properties I was looking to view, which was very helpful.

In addition, she suggested that we also look at an alternative property within your portfolio if that was to our tastes and emailed the details to me, on the basis that she thought it may work well. It was helpful to have the alternative suggestion to consider, though was not a property I was keen to view. I appreciated that Tori did not push a viewing on this and it was left very much as a suggestion to consider.

Viewings were conducted by Tori for the properties I viewed. I found the viewings to be very informative, without any form of a \'pressured\' sales talk - essentially an opportunity to look around and get a real feel for the property, whilst being able to ask appropriate questions as they arose. Again, I was impressed by the service and the way in which Tori handled the process.

We agreed that exchange should take place within 30 days. Tori was excellent in liaising with solicitors for the Buyer and Seller in ensuring that all was on track, obtaining regular updates to ensure that any potential issues could be covered off in advance. A thank you from me for staying on top of this post negotiation to move the matter forward to formal exchange of contracts.

I work on a daily basis with leading figures in the professional services industry and I would put the Fine & Country service I received right up there with the very best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Sales