When arriving at our property on moving in day, the state it had been left in was appalling.
- up to 10 binliners full of rubbish outside with a horrendous smell
- dirt along all the counter tops
- food and dirt in the oven
- a broken fridge, no freezer draws and only one fridge shelf
- very few working lights
- broken cupboard doors
- broken glass under one of the beds
- a hole in one of the wardrobes
- dirt all over the floor
- a broken Hoover
- rubbish shoved into a cupboard
- marks all over the walls
- broken extractor fan
- numerous socks, shoes etc from previous tenants
We were disgusted to see the state the house had been left in. Upon sorting out our rent for the property we were told it would be professionally cleaned before we moved in. How the house has been left is unacceptable.