Aug 16,2010
Aug 16,2010
Do not use them.
I was a prospective buyer. I would advise anyone considering buying or selling a property with them to steer well clear. On viewings they were abysmal, just stood in one room and asked me to look round myself. All of their properties had been overpriced in relation to the 10 odd other estate agents I was dealing with.
They cajoled me into seeing their mortgage advisor, who was the most malicious person I've ever come across. They pretended to run an AIP for me and took my personal details only to leave me with nothing but a mark on my credit file.
I saw something I liked with them and put in an offer. They lied about passing the offer to the vendor and she had no idea what I had offered. In the end I pulled out after realising I had been lied to constantly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London