Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I was given an excellent service from the beginning of my dealings with Ashleigh, regarding the purchase of an apartment at Sheerness Mews on Fishguard Way E16. Communicating with such a pleasant person made the procedure all the more enjoyable. Ashleigh went out of her way to accommodate organising viewings for me which was not easy as I am not yet based in London and was travelling down from the North. Sadly, the \'chain\' I was in broke, due to the buyer of my property pulling out, meaning that I was not able to go ahead with purchasing the flat at Sheerness Mews. Ashleigh was very kind to me when this happened and appeared as disappointed as I was that I could not go ahead. I would highly recommend her services to any potential customer and know that she will continue to be as jolly and helpful with future clients - she is a lovely person.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London