Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
They are civil enough, but completely inflexible. It seems anything out of the mold is inacceptable. I needed to hire something in the Bicester area, but had no way to get there before the start of the tenancy. I had a relative who could go and inspect the propertybeforehand, however. They were not willing to accept this, despite me offering full payment and everything. Mr Pashmi was not willing or unable to let me talk to his manager who seem to have made the decision. Very, very poor indeed - If I would be the landlord I would be furious!
By: Tobin Jones Property Ltd
Oct 29, 2014
Tobin Jones Property is a member of both NALS and the Property Ombudsman scheme, both of which operate a very efficient independent complaints procedure with binding arbitration. Tobin Jones Property also operates an internal complaints procedure. We work very hard to ensure that all our clients and their tenants are happy with our service. We have dealt with many thousands of tenancies over the years and are always willing to do our best to resolve any issues that might arise. If anyone has a complaint we ask that they should make it in writing addressed to Tobin Jones at our Bicester office and it will be personally attended to.
By: Tobin Jones Property Ltd
Oct 29, 2014

We work very hard to ensure that all our clients and their tenants are happy with our service. We have dealt with many thousands of tenancies over the years and are always willing and keen to do our best to resolve any issues that might arise. We are unable to comment upon any review on this forum as we act for the landlord and are not authorised to discuss a complaint in open forum.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tobin Jones Office 1! To leave a new review of Tobin Jones Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tobin Jones Office 1