Aug 16,2010
Aug 16,2010
The office staff only entertained me after entertaining other customer, and out of the 3 manning the reception, all pretended to answer calls whenever I walked in. They have been holding on to and refuse to pay my deposit and extra month's rent, despite it being 3 months after I've left the UK. Only recently, they deliberately transferred only 100 GBP out of the 1000 GBP they owe me, insisting that I be charged for the bank transfer incurred. Go to another Letting agency. This one is crap.
By: sally
Sep 02, 2010
I am sorry to hear you feel that you felt you were not given a good level of service in the office - at times the office is very busy and staff are dealing with multiple enquiries however that is still not acceptable. We will attempt to deal with this issue. I am also aware of the issue regarding a genuine error in the amount and understand that the issue was quickly resolved for you without you incurring any charges. I again apologise if you feel the service level has not been acceptable and would stress we do note your comments.

Fineholm