Aug 16,2010
Aug 16,2010
The office staff only entertained me after entertaining other customer, and out of the 3 manning the reception, all pretended to answer calls whenever I walked in. They have been holding on to and refuse to pay my deposit and extra month's rent, despite it being 3 months after I've left the UK. Only recently, they deliberately transferred only 100 GBP out of the 1000 GBP they owe me, insisting that I be charged for the bank transfer incurred. Go to another Letting agency. This one is crap.
By: sally
Sep 02, 2010
I am sorry to hear you feel that you felt you were not given a good level of service in the office - at times the office is very busy and staff are dealing with multiple enquiries however that is still not acceptable. We will attempt to deal with this issue. I am also aware of the issue regarding a genuine error in the amount and understand that the issue was quickly resolved for you without you incurring any charges. I again apologise if you feel the service level has not been acceptable and would stress we do note your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow