Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I found Shelley Clemans to be very helpful in every aspect of the letting process.
From walking in the door she was honest and up front about the several properties I wanted to view as well as the recommendations she had.

Throughout the whole process she broke it down into easy, manageable steps unlike some letting agents that swamp you with forms and payments I found this to be one of the easiest moves I\'ve had.

I was very impressed and look forward to dealing with Oakfield again in the future (providing Shelley still works there).
By: Oakfield
Jul 16, 2013
Dear Chrisjun, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Shelley in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings