Jul 14,2013
Jul 14,2013
I was at my solicitors signing for a house I purchased through haarts, while I was at the solicitors to exchange contracts on Friday night, haarts phoned my solicitor and said no way can we sell this property to me because we have received a higher offer which I matched but still they would not allow me to purchase the house. The property was a repossessed house I was purchasing. I lost the house that I paid solicitors fees for and all other fees for the purchase. Two weeks later I see the property in the paper which was for sale again with another estate agent for a much higher price. It seems as though these estate agents are all involved together. My parents also were selling a house through haarts, they had another bad experience too. They sold their property to Mr B, two months later they were still waiting. My parents solicitor had no response from haarts or the buyers solicitors, Tom from haarts said Mr B was waiting on plans for his own house. My parents lost the bungalow they were purchasing and lost £300 search fees plus solicitors fees. I strongly advise to steer well clear of haarts.
Been Honest

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart office-107! To leave a new review of Haart office-107, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart office-107