Jul 14,2013
Jul 14,2013
As a born again buyer I needed guidance and help in finding a property , during a difficult personal time. Polly found us the property, and liased with the buyer and solicitor throughout this period. She was always on hand to reply to my numerous queries, Matt was present during viewings. I would whole hearted recommend WPR and their very professional staff to anybody requiring estate agent services in this area.
By: Tim B
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your lovely review about WPR and in particular young Matt and Polly. We really appreciate it and are delighted that your move all when to plan. I have shared your comments with Polly. Matt is away now for a few weeks on a tour of Europe with his student friends. (lucky thing) but I will make sure he sees your comment on his return. I know he will be delighted. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton