Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
My dealings with this agency have been been most unpleasant with the exception of one member of staff (Jo).

We were interested in buying a known property and keen to view it before making an offer. As a cash buyer we hoped that our interest was seen as genuine and attractive attractive to the vendor.

The two gentleman (both called Nigel) were rude, impolite and treated me like an inconvenience. Phone calls were never returned so I had to chase up for updates and a viewing - which never came. At the end of phone calls both men would put the phone down whilst I was still talking and signing off.

The final straw was when I was told that the vendor had decided not to sell. I obviously was disheartened by this and was curious to understand why as I understood that they wanted to sell as as they were moving away away from the area (investment property). His reply was "well you have had 6 months to make an offer". I was gobsmacked by this comment. He then put the phone down on me.

I work in sales this should have been his cue to say "we have other properties like this...let\'s see what we can do for you". But no - nothing. I wouldn\'t have accepted anyway based on my experience. I am still searching for a property but I won\'t be using their services in any capacity - purchase or rental.
Lack of basic customer service skills and empathy towards customers is the main issue. people buy from people so if people are rude or incourteous - guess what we don\'t buy and we go elsewhere!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gould & Harrison Office 1! To leave a new review of Gould & Harrison Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gould & Harrison Office 1