Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
A very comprehensive and personal service was offered though Rupert\'s office in Kingston. They managed to make the house selling experience almost bearable, and I do not use this phrase lightly. After buying and selling houses for 35yrs it never seems to get any easier. But I can thoroughly recommend selling your house through the Wood st, office in Kingston. Always on the ball and good at handling me, and I\'m not always the easiest person to talk to.
By: Guy Hodge
Jul 15, 2013
Dear James,

The team at Kingston were far more flattering about you as a customer than you give yourself credit for! The view is that while you were demanding in your requirements, it was no more than we expected. You were never unreasonable, always polite and were a pleasure to deal with.

We are extremely grateful that you took the time to leave such positive feedback about Lords and about Rupert and the Kingston team in particular.

You might also be pleased to hear that as your review was our 50th positive, 5 Star review, it wins both Rupert and yourself a bottle of Champagne!

Congratulations and thank you for helping to make our firm successful.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames