Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
Rightly or wrongly, the real estate sector in the UK has a reputation for being cut-throat, ruthless and untrustworthy. My experience over the past few months with Kirsty Mullen, a lettings consultant in the Wimbledon branch of Ludlow Thompson, has been the very opposite; it has been honest, caring, dependable and efficient. In March of this year, I introduced myself to Kirsty and told her that I would like to rent a property for me and my wife from later in the year. As both my wife and I were based abroad at the time, I asked Kirsty whether this would be a problem. She assured me that it would not; she would be happy to deal with whomever I nominated to act on our behalf. The moment that we said we were seriously interested in a property which met our specifications, Kirsty was on top of the matter. Though she had to deal on our side with several parties simultaneously, resulting at times in a blizzard of emails and phonecalls, and sometimes in confusion and frustration too, she handled everything swiftly and assuredly, and, no less importantly, with grace. Never once did I feel that the negotiations with the landlord were slipping out of control or that there was any danger of us losing the property. In fact, on the contrary, I felt that we were in the hands of someone who always knew what she was doing and who was, moreover, truly acting as an honest broker between us as prospective tenants and our would-be landlord, striving for an agreement which satisfied the needs of both sides and which produced good will on both sides for each other. That is an ideal which, I imagine, is rarely attained in the real estate sector. In our case at least, Kirsty attained this ideal. We are very fortunate to have had Kirsty as our agent.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear that you have found Kirsty to bo so helpful. Its great to hear you were so happy with the service provided. Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback. Best wishes, ludlowthompson.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London