Jul 12,2013
Jay Hayden
Chloe Martin
Jul 12,2013
My dealings with Martin & Wright over the past 3 years have been professional and satisfactory. We (my girlfriend & I) let a property through them in September 2010 and only vacated at the end of June 2013, to be honest, I have no complaints.

Initially we dealt with a member of staff named Olly who initially introduced us to the property but minor issues and contracts were dealt with by Jay Hayden. There were some minor issues with the property before we moved in (cracked window, coat of paint needed etc) but these were dealt with in a swift and professional manner. Renewals were straightforward and well handled between the landlord, M&W and ourselves.

Vactaing the property was simple and well handled with viewings generally scheduled by Chloe Martin who was a pleasure to deal with at all times.

I certainly have no hesitation is recommending this agent to any prospective tenants.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 28, 2013
Thanks Steve you were also a pleasure to deal with keeping the flat in tip top condition throughout the viewing process. Best of Luck
By: Jay Hayden
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Steve a shame to see you leave after 3 years but good luck with everything and thanks for looking after the flat!

Make an Enquiry