Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Daniel was good at taking responsibility for the work of his colleagues and ensuring that I had the overall picture both of viewings and of offers. In the end game he and his team advised me how to handle several competing offers, and we achieved my initial target price.
By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Denise. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We know how overwhelming it can be dealing with competing offers and we're glad we could help. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven รขโ‚ฌโ€œ MD@MyLondonHome.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London