Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
I walked into Oaklands Estates in Shepherds Bush in a bit of a dyer state! My property which was available for a while had not been rented by the other agents I had given it to, they had it on for 3 weeks and got no results at all. I wont mention who they were as this would not be fair on them, they had a fair crack of the whip and failed. Anyway I walked into Oaklands Estates to find a nice young man by the name of Ammer who greeted me, this gentle man was very helpful. He immediately wasted no time and went straight to my property which was not far away, had a quick look around and advertised the flat with a great description, The add looked amazing, the description is of something you would expect from a corporate company. I trusted him with the keys and left with a smile on my face and hope in my heart! After not hearing from him for 3 days I was beginning to think he was just another agent who can talk the talk but not walk the walk! On the 4th day he called and said he had an offer! I was shocked as the other agents all had keys and could not get me even one offer in a few weeks. I quickly whizzed around there and he had a cuppa ready for me! Got me the asking price and even better then that he got me a great set of tenants! Furthermore I had to leave the country a few days later so left it with him to manage! So far, so good! Ammer I am sorry I am not able to come and drop you your present just yet but I though you deserve an excellent review for a start! I look forward to coming in for a chat when I am back in the country. I would most certainly recommend this office to any local landlord, great service, great staff! HAPPY!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oaklands Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Oaklands Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oaklands Estates Office 1