Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Harringtons has been, by far, the best letting agents I have used. They are quick to respond to queries, and in their response they have always been understanding that I am a person, not an address, and that my home is my castle.

In cases such as problematic neighbours, contract renewal, loosing the first copy of my contract, expiring boilers, the builders locking me out, and in, redecorating, flooding from the flat above, confusion about washing machines, they have been approachable, efficient and personable. I cannot fault them regarding paperwork, financial transactions, being a go-between myself and the property owner, all have been excellent.

Having used agencies before where I have had to chase my own queries and been spoken to like they were grudgingly doing me a favour in returning my deposit and such. It was such a relief to be treated like a person, a person who wants to make moving as easy as possible, and have someone who will sort things that are out of a tennant\'s control. They\'ve been great.
By: Anne
Nov 08, 2013
Thanks for the comment. I was, at the time of writing, 'dealing' with Harringtons, and it was an accurate assessment of their service, as I experienced it. I am sorry do did not have a similar experience, perhaps the nature of agreement between my landlord, the agency and myself was different to yours.

I can assure you that I am neither dubious, nor deluded, (I assume you left those typos in for readers to determine your own validity, good call) though I thank you for your concern.

Also, I would like to assure you that I gave it five stars not to out weight (sic) the other star ratings, but as a demonstration of my own experience.

I wait in eager anticipation, with my solicitor on speed dial, to hear about these 'potential legal ramifications'.
By: matt
Nov 08, 2013
Whenever I have dealt with harringtons they have always made it 100 percent clear that they only deal with the contract side of renting the property. I have been into harringtons to discuss issues with the property and they have told me that they do not deal with that and that once the contract was signed, you deal directly with the landlord. I have asked them to clarify this on several occassions and they have each and every time. The only thing they said they would do was take a note of the issues and pass onto the landloard (which they didnt do). I fail to believe that the above review is from a person actually dealing with harringtons as it is completly and utterly not what they get involved in and they have been very clear on several occassins that they do not deal with these sorts of issues. Any review that gives Harringtons 5 stars for this sort of service I suggest is of a dubious 9or deludied), source. Any review that states that they deal with anything other than the contract on renting a property and therefore the money aspect, should be treated with the utmost caution as to its authentisity. I would also like to suggest to the reviewer who posted this article that writing 5 star reviews to out weight all the 1 star reviews posted on here about harringtons would be a dubious practice if that was the case and could have potential legal ramifications.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove