Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Firstly I would like to say I have had bad experiences with other letting agents however the utter incompetence displayed by Absolute was surprising. Myself and other house mates would be contacted more than once by different people asking the same question related to a specific issue, highlighting the lack of communication between the staff. I question the need for administration fees when the organisation shown is this comical.
The house we were living in should not have been taken on by the company. There was a substantial amount of damage which they knew about and also knew that the landlord was reluctant to have work done and yet still let it out. The amount of times me or another flatmate were fobbed off (either by blaming the landlord or just downright not being truthful about pending work) when trying to enquire about when work was going to be done was countless.
In my opinion it is irresponsible for them to be letting properties in this condition especially as it isn\'t due to lack of awareness of their behalf.
People from the council had to visit on more than one occasion to get certain things rectified.

As I said, unfortunately I have come to expect a lot of these issues from letting agents but the level or disorganisation was the icing on the cake!
By: Absolute Property Management
Jan 23, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We are unable to link your experience to a property of ours and therefore ask that you supply a property reference so we can comment further?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Absolute Property Management Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Absolute Property Management Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Absolute Property Management Limited Office 1