Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Beth Holland went above and beyond to help me in the purchase of this house. She kept me better informed than my own solicitor, and answered all my queries helpfully and promptly. A pleasure to deal with, thank you so much Beth, if only all people dealing with the sale and purchasing of houses were as proficient and able as you.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 12, 2013
Dear Mrs Phillips,
Thank you for this great feedback about the service you received and for identifying Beth by name. It's lovely to hear that she went "above and beyond" It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. We are thrilled to have provided you with such a memorable experience. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us. Thanks again. Warm Regards - the Express Estate Agency

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office