Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Jon has been an excellent estate agent from our first meeting. He showed us round a property at very short notice, advised us how to get our property on the market and has been instrumental in securing the sale of that same property to us.
Jon has helped us on every level, over and above the normal for what one expects of an estate agent. I cannot fault the service- 5 star on every level.

Also we have had some dealing and viewings with Sam whose Surname I don\'t know. Sam is equally as helpful and supportive as his boss.. and deserves commendation as well.

Both men are accredit to Bradleys and I would heartily recommend then to any prospective purchaser or seller.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents St Ives

Bradleys Estate Agents

Tregenna Hill St Ives (Cornwall)
Cornwall