Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
Ric, Amy and Tom (who sadly has gone on to pastures new) were an amazing team and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend this branch of Gascoigne-Pees. They constantly kept us updated as to how things were going with the purchase of our property and, as things were difficult so far as finding information out with the bottom end of our chain and the agents we used to sell our previous property weren\'t chasing anyone, Ric and his team managed to contact the whole chain and therefore kept us all updated. I\'m hoping to never move again, however, if I do I will immediately contact Ric or Amy and would be happy for them to sell my property. I think the difference with this specific team is they actually \'care\'... and that\'s not something people can regularly say about estate agents!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon