Jul 12,2013
Jul 12,2013
I recently decided to relocate to hastings and went in search of a property to rent in a short space of time! I got in touch with Oakfield and was assisted by shelley clemans. Not only was she incredibley helpful from the start, but she understood my urgency to move and did everything she could to speed up the process for me. She was constantly in touch with me every step of the process and has followed up with me since I moved in. Any questions I have had she hss provided me with an answer right away. Incidently, I was able to move in 6 days after viewing the flat! I was very impressed to say the least. Thank you for your efforts shelley, they are much appreciated! I would recommend Oakfield Estate agents to anyone looking to rent or buy a property.
By: Oakfield
Jul 12, 2013
Dear Margaret, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Shelley in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings