Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
My daughter and her friends are about to rent a property for their 2nd year in university in Bangor, i am one of the mums. It is a confusing scary time when you have never rented before. All the legal jargon etc can be worrying for the students and their parents. In our case the flat was in need of renovation which seemed to add to the stress more as no work had started when we were last in Bangor. I have emailed Daffyd Hardy numerous times and contacted them by phone. I have dealt with Angharad Sethi each time, she has proved to be extremely helpful, reasurring and prompt in her responses when i asked about updates. She is a credit to her work team and i am sure has to deal with many frantic parents and students. She does this with the utmost professionalism, care and compassion. I formally wanted to thank her and ensure her bosses were aware of her qualities from a customers point of view. Thank you Angharad.
By: Dafydd
Jul 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review, Angharad is so chuffed! She is briilliant at her job and loves working within our Property Management team. I hope your daughter enjoys her time in Bangor University and the experience of living a student life!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Bangor! To leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Bangor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dafydd Hardy Bangor