Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
My first impressions of Express Estate Agency weren\'t great as I felt that it was very impersonal and I didn\'t feel valued. However once we had our offer accepted and our purchase got passed over to Lucy Brabin to handle, everything changed. Lucy was instrumental in getting the purchase to progress in the tight timescales we had. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she dealt with any queries I had immediately. If I wasn\'t calling her to ask her something then she was still chasing the other parties the whole time and calling me to keep me updated. Thank you Lucy, we move tomorrow and are so excited!
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 12, 2013
Dear Kate,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is always a real pleasure to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Obviously, it is disappointing to us to hear that your first impressions were not great and we are looking into where this could have been improved in this instance. We work very hard to ensure that we deliver not just a successful outcome but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We are delighted that Lucy turned this perception round for you. Your feedback has been passed directly to Lucy and she was really pleased to read your comments.
Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency